The Domestic Violence & Child Advocacy Center is looking for individuals/groups to donate a meal for our emergency shelter site.
- Dinner to be provided for 50 individuals (approximately 25 women and 25 children).
- Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance of the date you would prefer to come.
- Please coordinate with us one week in advance what you plan to provide for the meal.
- All meals must be prepared ahead of time.
- Please make sure everything is in disposable containers such as aluminum pans.
- The Domestic Violence & Child Advocacy Center reserves the right to limit who is accepted to provide meals.
- Last minute cancellations present a hardship for the shelter, as staff has to re-plan a meal for 50 people. We ask that any cancellations be at least 72 hours in advance. Please call Carol Pruitt AND shelter to cancel
- Further details will be provided upon scheduling with Carol Pruitt at the Domestic Violence & Child Advocacy Center.
To be a Meals that Heal donor contact: